I was born and raised with good, old fashioned principles of Eastern Pennsylvania. I moved to California, a beautiful state with desert, mountains, ocean, and a city life that includes wonderful, forward thinking people to pursue a career in medicine.
Over time, I realized that real estate was my true passion. I received my Realtor/Broker’s license and never looked back. For over 35 years, I’ve been a multi-million-dollar producer who specializes in equestrian and residential properties.
I spend time developing lasting relationships with my clients that remain important to me even when their transaction is complete. I do my best to protect, accommodate, inform, and care for my clients in the most ethical manner. As my client, you always come first.
I joined Keller Williams Realty because I was impressed with their professional services. We are a full service company that puts ethics and service first. Keller Williams Realty is #1 in the nation when it comes to agent county and #1 in training. We are a worldwide company with extensive referrals and our own MLS system. Having this resource means that your listing reaches every conceivable real estate website on the web for full coverage. Our networking system is unbeatable.
I look forward to meeting you and helping you reach your real estate goals. Call me today at 818-239-3532.
Awards & Distinctions
- Realtor/Broker Since 1977
- President, Burbank Association of Realtors – 1992
- Realtor of the Year, Burbank Association of Realtors – 2008
- Vice President, Burbank Association of Realtors – 1991
- Secretary/Treasurer, Burbank Association of Realtors – 1990, 1994
- Director, Burbank Association of Realtors – 1985 to Present
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Burbank Assn. of Realtors – 1997
- Director, California Association of Realtors – 1991-1993
- Director, Burbank Corporation for Youth – 1988-1998
- Director, Burbank Housing Corp. – 1998-1999
- Commissioner, Civil Service Board – City of Burbank 1985-2005 Chairman – 1988, 1992, 1995, 1997, 2001
- Founder, Director and Equestrian Chairman of Burbank on Parade – 26 years
- Mary L Vaughn Award, Burbank Association of Realtors – 2001
- Traffic Commission-City of Burbank 2012-13, Vice-Chairman-2013-14
- Cunningham Award for Outstanding Service to The Association and City of Burbank – 2014